Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Boulevard
Dallas, Texas, USA, 75207
Tel: +1 214 651 1234
Fax: +1 214 742 8126
Luxury Hotel at Reunion Tower
Discover one of the city’s most iconic downtown luxury hotels, where attentive staff will accommodate your every need before you know it’s there. Sophisticated enough to please the most discerning business traveler, Hyatt Regency Dallas also delights leisure travelers with “all the little extras” that set us apart. From our expansive meeting and event space to our unrivaled service, you’ll understand why our shimmering 50-story tower isn’t the only thing that stands out against the Dallas skyline.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay in Dallas:
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms and enjoy views of the atrium or Trinity River Greenbelt
- Get a panoramic view of the city from the 561 foot Reunion Tower, a renowned downtown landmark attached to Hyatt Regency Dallas ,featuring the “GeO-Deck” observation level, Cloud 9 Café and the famed Five Sixty by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
- Take advantage of our downtown Dallas location. Our landmark hotel is attached to the Reunion Tower, and adjacent to the historic district, West End, entertainment district, sports arenas, shopping meccas, business headquarters and Dallas Convention Center.
- Transportation is steps away; the DART Red and Blue lines, and the TRE (Trinity Railway Express) are connected via underground concourse to our own Union Station next to Reunion Tower
- Relax, refresh and recharge with a dip in our outdoor pool or a workout in our 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Savor a variety of culinary delights in our inviting restaurants, including Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck , our ultra-contemporary revolving dining room set 560-feet above the city
- Host successful meetings, stage memorable events or create your dream wedding
- Pet friendly policy allows dogs up to 50 pounds each or two dogs not to exceed 100 pounds
- Become our Facebook Fan and follow us on Twitter, Pinterest,Instagram and tumblr for the latest Dallas happenings, plus special offers. Use the hastag #HyattRegencyDallas when sharing your experience.
Be our guest at Hyatt Regency Dallas where passionate hoteliers instinctively go out of their way to make sure there is nothing between you and a delightful stay. Make your reservations today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Reunion Tower Opens New Observation Deck
New GeO-Deck opens to public October 5th
"I can only wish that all guests get a chance to experience what we did."
Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality to our guests. Read this inspiring story written in a letter from one of our guests.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Welcome To Hyatt 2.0
Hyatt Regency Dallas Hotel Unveils Landmark Ballroom
Versatile event space receives sunset-inspired upgrade at the downtown Dallas, Texas hotel